The Best Law Firms in Florida
At Legal X, We offer only six spots to eligible law firms every year. If your firm did not make the list this year, please submit an application via our contact portal.
- Akerman is a client-driven enterprise, recognized by Financial Times as among the most forward thinking law firms in the industry. They are known for their results in middle market M&A and complex disputes, and for helping clients achieve their most important business objectives in the financial services, real estate, and other dynamic sectors. They are ranked among the top 100 law firms in the United States, with a reach that extends across the Americas and globally. Assembling a hand-crafted team for every client engagement, they leverage our more than 700 lawyers and business professionals across 25 offices.
Hogan Lovells, L.L.P.
- Hogan Lovells in Miami works with clients to address high-stakes business challenges in Florida, the Americas, Asia, Europe, and beyond. Their multicultural, multilingual lawyers understand the nuances of doing business internationally. They advise on complex disputes and transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, project financing, and infrastructure development. They anticipate and understand the risks associated with international arbitration proceedings, bet-the-company U.S. and international litigation.
Baker McKenzie, LLP
- Baker McKenzie has been named as the strongest law firm brand for the 11th consecutive year according to the Acritas Global Elite Law Firm Brand Index. The Firm once again ranked top for each of the measures that make up the Index – awareness, favorability, consideration for multi-jurisdictional deals and for multi-jurisdictional litigation. Baker McKenzie has held its lead over its nearest competitor, receiving an overall score of 100, which is 57 points ahead of the firm ranked in second place. The ranking is based on interviews with 1,565 senior legal buyers across the world’s largest multinationals with revenues in excess of $1 billion.
Boyd Richards Parker & Colonnelli, P.L.
- BRPC is a mid-sized, civil litigation defense law firm with their primary offices located in Miami and New York, with smaller offices all across Florida. They specialize in all forms of contested and litigated disputes from lawsuits to international arbitrations. The Firm’s lawyers have expertise in various practice areas so the appropriate attorney with the relevant experience and skill handles your case. By doing so, BRPC minimizes the expense of getting up to speed in almost any particular area of law.
Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- As the founding office of Greenberg Traurig and the largest law office in Miami, the Miami office has deep roots in South Florida’s business, legal, governmental, and philanthropic communities, as well as throughout the United States, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. With more than 160 attorneys, their legal team represents all of the firm’s core practices. Their attorneys advise local, national, and international companies in numerous key industries and sectors fueling the economy.
Lydecker | Diaz , LLC
- Lydecker | Diaz is structured and managed to meet the needs of their clients as efficiently and effectively as possible. Their Partners focus on strategic planning and day-to-day firm management, with emphasis on in-depth client service. They always strive to exceed their clients’ expectations. They are committed to operating successfully as a business for the long term benefit of their clients, attorneys, support staff, and others whom they serve. They foster a strong work ethic and encourage collaborations.